1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website to help them improve it. The table below explains the cookies used by tracemaps website and why.
2. Cookies used by tracemaps
The table below shows all the cookies that tracemaps may place on your computer when you visit our website.
The table below shows all the cookies that our partners may place on your computer when you visit our website.
|Stripe payment cookie||
|Stripe is our payment partner. Stripe uses the cookies on the left to store information related to the processing of payments.|
|Stripe payment information preference||
|Stripe uses the cookies on the left to associate a device with a “Remember Me” checkout account.|
|Stripe location||country||Stripe uses this cookie to set a country code as determined by a users IP address.|
Although we check for cookies and update this policy regularly third parties may begin to use new cookies without our knowledge.
4. How do I change my cookie settings?
You can control whether your internet browser accepts or rejects cookies by changing the settings in your internet browser. However, if you set your browser to reject all cookies you may not be able to access all parts of our website.
We have included the links below which detail how to change the cookie settings on the most often used internet browsers.
- Internet explorer (Windows 7, 8.1 and 10) - Delete and manage cookies page
- Firefox - Enable and disable tracking cookies page
- Safari 11.1 (macOS Sierra) - Manage cookies and website data page
- Safari iOS - Clear the history and cookies page
- Google Chrome - Enable or Disable cookies page
- Microsoft Edge - Browsing data and privacy page
5. Where can I get more information about cookies?
You can find out more information about cookies by visiting the following information websites:
7. Questions and contact information
If you would like to request more information please send an email to email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.